Laser Cladding Technologies
LCT - a new trademark of the Flame Spray Technologies Group
LCT specialises in laser cladding technologies and applications across a wide range of industries. As a brand LCT is a part of Flame Spray Technologies Ltd. From our base in Singapore, we serve Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
LCT exclusively uses industrial lasers manufactured by Coherent Laser Systems. With this exclusivity approach, LCT fully uses the available knowledge and support from Coherent.
LCT has been set up to supply a range of industries with:
- Coherent laser cladding equipment and industrial lasers such as; direct diode laser and diode fiber laser systems
- Laser cladding turn key systems and projects
- Auxiliary equipment including powder feeders, robots, turn tables, dust collectors and heat exchangers.
- Laser Cladding Materials including Metal/Alloy and Metal/Carbide Blends powders. LCT and Höganäs have a materials and technology partnership to jointly develop the market, and provide technology to this market through joint know-how and knowledge. LCT offers the Höganäs Laser Cladding Product Range
- With the development and testing of a laser cladding system installed in our Singapore facility, LCT can demonstrate laser cladding technology and work together with customers on application & coating development as well as technology transfer
- Full service and support
- Advise on health and safety issues
Avweld Australasia Pty Ltd
Avweld Australasia Pty Ltd is a privately owned Melbourne manufacturing and maintenance engineering company specialising in wear prevention. Our technologies include weld and thermal spray overlays, composite coatings. Operating since 1985, Avweld focus on providing materials engineering expertise with large scale manufacturing capacity.
Avweld recently commissioned a multi axis turnkley laser cladding cell at the Victorian based facility with the LCT 10Kw Direct diode laser cladding system.
Swanson Industries entered the Australian market in 2014 via the acquisition of Jarvie Engineering (est 1952) and has further enhanced its offering by acquiring Waratah Engineering (est 1923), Goninan Platers (est 1965) and Applied Fluid Engineering (est 2008). Swanson Industries Australia continues our long-term commitment to providing manufacturing services for customers utilizing hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders in Australia’s varied mining, industrial, agricultural and marine markets. Our surface technology solutions including hard chrome plating and laser cladding provide the ability to repair cylinders to OEM specifications at a fraction of the cost of new units.
LCT worked with the team at Swanson to upgrade the existing turnkey laser cladding cell at the Newcastle based facility with the LCT 10Kw Direct diode laser cladding system.